Eppley Handyman Service is an elite, fully licensed, insured and bonded company, for yours and our protection. For over 10 years, we have delivered professional commercial residential handyman services to people of Omaha, NE. Our efficient, speedy and reasonably priced services are all that you need to have a functional and comfortable atmosphere.
You can have the same excellent assistance by calling Eppley Handyman Services at 402-614-0895. We specialize in commercial and residential handyman services in Omaha, NE. Do not haste time to repair by yourself, call us: (402) 614 0895! Best handyman services in Omaha NE!
POPULAR HANDYMAN SERVICES WE OFFER IN OMAHA NE:
Communities we serve: Omaha, Carter Lake, Council Bluffs, Crescent, Bellevue, Boys Town, La Vista, Papillion, Honey Creek, Offutt A F B, Bennington, Fort Calhoun, Washington, Elkhorn, St Columbans, Underwood, Kennard, Mc Clelland, Mineola, Waterloo, Springfield, Missouri Valley, Treynor, Cedar Creek, Gretna, Blair, Valley, Neola, Pacific Junction, Plattsmouth, Silver City, Glenwood, Louisville, Yutan, Arlington, Minden, Modale, South Bend, Logan, Murray, Ashland, Mead, Persia, Memphis, Manley, Magnolia, Macedonia, Malvern, Fremont, Carson, Oakland, Herman, Murdock, Nickerson, Shelby, Weeping Water, Hastings, Mondamin, Henderson, Ithaca, Hancock, Nehawka, Tabor, Union, Greenwood, Thurman, Portsmouth, Woodbine, Colon, Wahoo, Avoca, Emerson, Winslow, Avoca, Elmwood, Little Sioux, Cedar Bluffs, Pisgah, Tekamah, Alvo, Randolph, Ames, Hooper, Panama, Craig, Waverly, Ceresco, Percival, Otoe, Imogene, Malmo, Sidney, Uehling, Walnut, Harlan, Westphalia, Eagle, Lincoln, Dunlap, Moorhead, Red Oak, Morse Bluff, Weston, Griswold, Blencoe, Earling, Davey, Dunbar, Nebraska City, North Bend, Unadilla, Elliott, Lewis, Prague, Syracuse, Marne, Scribner, Oakland, Palmyra, Pilot Grove, Walton, Riverton, Farragut, Shenandoah, Valparaiso, Lorton, Essex, Soldier, Hamburg, Defiance, Kirkman, Raymond, Dow City, Stanton, Atlantic, Decatur, Bennet, Elk Horn, Snyder, Lyons, Kimballton, Irwin, Arion, Malcolm, West Point, Panama, Roca, Dodge, Manilla, Yorktown, Northboro, Coin, Hickman, Denton, Bancroft, Aspinwall, Sprague, Clarinda, Martell, Blanchard, Manning, Beemer, College Springs, Shambaugh, Braddyville, 50022, 51432, 51446, 51447, 51454, 51455, 51501, 51502, 51503, 51510, 51520, 51521, 51523, 51525, 51526, 51527, 51528, 51529, 51530, 51531, 51532, 51533, 51534, 51535, 51536, 51537, 51540, 51541, 51542, 51543, 51544, 51545, 51546, 51548, 51549, 51550, 51551, 51552, 51553, 51554, 51555, 51556, 51557, 51558, 51559, 51560, 51561, 51562, 51563, 51564, 51565, 51566, 51570, 51571, 51572, 51573, 51575, 51576, 51577, 51578, 51579, 51591, 51593, 51601, 51602, 51603, 51630, 51631, 51632, 51636, 51637, 51638, 51639, 51640, 51645, 51647, 51648, 51649, 51650, 51651, 51652, 51653, 51654, 51656, 52648, 68002, 68003, 68004, 68005, 68007, 68008, 68009, 68010, 68015, 68016, 68017, 68018, 68019, 68020, 68022, 68023, 68025, 68026, 68028, 68029, 68031, 68033, 68034, 68037, 68038, 68040, 68041, 68042, 68044, 68045, 68046, 68048, 68050, 68056, 68057, 68058, 68059, 68061, 68063, 68064, 68065, 68066, 68068, 68069, 68070, 68072, 68073, 68101, 68102, 68103, 68104, 68105, 68106, 68107, 68108, 68109, 68110, 68111, 68112, 68113, 68114, 68116, 68117, 68118, 68119, 68120, 68122, 68123, 68124, 68127, 68128, 68130, 68131, 68132, 68133, 68134, 68135, 68136, 68137, 68138, 68139, 68142, 68144, 68145, 68147, 68152, 68154, 68155, 68157, 68164, 68172, 68175, 68176, 68178, 68179, 68180, 68181, 68182, 68183, 68197, 68198, 68304, 68307, 68317, 68336, 68339, 68346, 68347, 68349, 68366, 68372, 68382, 68402, 68403, 68404, 68407, 68409, 68410, 68413, 68417, 68418, 68419, 68428, 68430, 68438, 68446, 68454, 68455, 68461, 68462, 68463, 68501, 68502, 68503, 68504, 68505, 68506, 68507, 68508, 68509, 68510, 68512, 68514, 68516, 68517, 68520, 68521, 68522, 68523, 68524, 68526, 68527, 68528, 68529, 68531, 68532, 68542, 68583, 68588, 68621, 68633, 68648, 68649, 68664, 68716, 68788
WE RECOMMEND OUR SISTER COMPANIES NEAR OMAHA NEBRASKA 68106 FOR ALL YOUR BUSINESS AND HOUSEHOLD SERVICES NEEDS
CONTACT: (402) 401 – 7562
SERVICES: Handyman, Home Repair, Installation, Flooring, Assembly, Remodeling, House Renovation, Cabinet Installation, Deck Repair, Door and Window Repair. Plumbing Fixture Repair, House Painter, Residential Remodeling, Building Addition, Patio Construction,
Price Moving Hauling Omaha
CONTACT: (402) 486-3717
SERVICES: Movers & Moving Help & Load Unload Help & Packing Unpacking, Uhaul Rental Truck Driver, In-House Furniture Arrangement, Appliance Moving, Apartment Moving Help
Omaha Junk Disposal
CONTACT: (402-) 590-8092
SERVICES: Junk Removal & Hauling & Furniture Removal, Couch Removal, House Cleanout, Office Cleanout, Storage Unit Cleanout, Garage Cleanout, Basement Cleanout, Yard Waste Removal
Price Cleaning Services Omaha
CONTACT: (402) 575 – 9272
SERVICES: Office Cleaning, House Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Janitorial Services, Post Construction Cleaning, Maids Service, Move In Out Deep Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Call Center Cleaning, Day Care Cleaning, Pre-Sale Deep House Cleaning
LNK Cleaning Company
CONTACT: (402) 881 – 3135
SERVICES: Office Cleaning, House Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Janitorial Services, Post Construction Cleaning, Maids Service, Move In Out Deep Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning
LNK Junk Removal
CONTACT: (402) 590 - 8090
SERVICES: Junk Removal, Hauling, Furniture Removal, Mattress Removal, Couch Removal, House Cleanout, Garage Cleanout, Property Cleanout, Appliance Removal, TV Disposal
Lincoln Handyman Services
CONTACT: (402) 875-7305
SERVICES: Handyman, Home Repair, Installation, Flooring, Assembly, Remodeling, House Renovation, Cabinet Installation, Door and Window Repair, Plumbing Fixture Repair, Drywall
OMAHA LINCOLN NE COUNCIL BLUFFS IA
MONDAY TO SUNDAY 6 AM - 11 PM
Downtown Omaha NE, Omaha Council Bluffs Metro Area, Central Omaha, Southwest Omaha and Sarpy County, including the communities of Bellevue, Blair, Carter Lake, Elkhorn, Fort Calhoun, Gretna, La Vista, Millard, Omaha, Papillion, Ralston, Springfield and Waterloo, NE, and Council Bluffs, IA. Zip codes: 68007, 68010, 68022, 68102, 68104, 68105, 68106, 68107, 68108, 68110, 68111, 68112, 68114, 68116, 68117, 68118, 68122, 68124, 68127, 68130, 68131, 68132, 68134, 68135, 68137, 68142, 68144, 68147, 68152, 68154, 68157, 68164, 68178.
Audio / Visual
Home Theater Installation, Flat Panel TV Installation, Projectors, Sound Systems, Surround Sound
Kitchen Remodeling, Bath Remodeling, Framing, Closets, Molding, Trim, Doors, Closet Doors, Shelving, Counter Top Installation, Laminate Floor Installation, Wood Floor Installation, Cabinet Repairs, Cabinet Installation, Vanity Installation
Commercial and Retail Services
Steam Cleaning – Equipment, Floors, Table repair, Chairs/Bar Stools Repaired, A/C- Coil Cleaning, Equipment Installation, Equipment Hook Up, Network Wiring, POS Wiring, Power Washing
Installation, Repairs, Patching, Hanging, Taping
Switches, Dimmers, Outlets, Recessed Lighting, Light Fixture Installation, Ceiling Fans, Ground Fault Outlet Installation
Garage Door Repair, Carpentry, Termite Damage Repairs, Tub and shower caulking, Doors, Fences, Weatherproofing, Cabinet Repairs, Gutter Cleaning, Weather stripping, Window caulking, Power Washing, Steam Cleaning, Sprinkler Systems
Window Washing, Honey Do Lists, Gutter Cleaning, Power washing, Steam Cleaning, Drape Installation, Blinds, Roof Patching, Appliance Installation – Hook Up, Weatherproofing, Locks, Deadbolts, Fence Repair, Assembly, Weather Stripping
Interior, Exterior, Fences, Garage Doors, Cabinets, Doors, Staining, Caulking
Leaks Repaired, Faucet Installation, Toilet Repair/Replacement, Faucet Leaks, Shut Off Valves, Kitchens, Toilet Repairs, Shower Repairs, Handicap Grab Bars Installed
Screens, Doors, Cabinets, Walls/Ceilings, Siding, Water Damage, Mold
Kitchens, Baths, Back Splashes, Floors, Walls, Grout, Grout Repair, Grout sealing, Tile repair, Showers
Electrical, Cable TV, Internet, Network, Low Voltage, Door Bells, Home Theater, Phone Jacks, Computers
Looking for Concrete Flooring Repair Service near Omaha Lincoln NE Council Bluffs IA? Eppley Handyman Services is the premier Concrete Flooring Repair Service in the Omaha Lincoln NE Council Bluffs IA. Our extensive range of concrete floor repair mortars and screeds can eliminate all problems associated with poor and damaged trafficable surfaces. By reducing the likelihood of accidents to pedestrians and damage to vehicles, costs and claims can be minimised. Best Concrete Flooring Repair Service in Omaha Lincoln NE Council Bluffs IA. Cost? Free estimates! Call now or Send a quick message for an estimate.
The professional Concrete Flooring Repair will At Eppley Handyman Services, our experienced flooring experts can provide the best Concrete Flooring Repair in Omaha Lincoln NE Council Bluffs IA at a very reasonable price. We take pride in offering the best Concrete Flooring Repair.Our Eppley Handyman Services experts take pride in providing the best service in the Omaha Lincoln NE Council Bluffs area.
How to Repair a Concrete Floor
In spite of the concrete finisher's best efforts, sometimes the finished product has significant imperfections. Even a carpet laid on a pad or vinyl flooring cannot be expected to cover up every flaw, so repairing a slab is the builder or homeowner's best choice for correcting the problem. Before patching, make sure your concrete is structurally sound. Much like medicine, it is better to treat the cause than just address a symptom. Sometimes surface defects are a clue that there is a bigger problem at hand. Have a professional assess whether patching is the right solution at Omaha Lincoln NE Council Bluffs IA.
1. Determine the scope of the problem. The illustrations in this article show a repair where a slab reinforcing bar was too near the surface, and the concrete cracked. Other possible problems may include the following.
Ridges or humps left by the finishers.
Expansion or contraction cracks. Properly installed concrete should have joints that prevent this unsightly cracking. improperly placed, cracks can occur. Typically these cracks are not structural and only need to be repaired for aesthetic purposes.
Debris like chunks of wood floating out of the concrete while it is still plastic (wet).
Damage caused by heavy objects being dropped on the slab before it is cured.
Surface scaling caused by improper finishing or freezing temperatures during curing. Scaling is when parts of the concrete surface flake away.
2. Use a ruler to determine the length and width of the area to be repaired if the condition does not define itself. This may include bumps, depressions, or ridges. Small areas of shallow surface irregularities may be concealed with a floor leveling compound, rather than chipping out and replacing the actual concrete.
3. Chip the surface of the concrete to remove any high material, and to create a rough surface for the repair cement mixture to bond to. For small jobs, a chipping hammer will be all you need, but larger repairs are much easier with an electric chipping hammer or even a jack hammer. Professionals also use grinding machines to prep the surface for repairs.
4. Clean the dust and debris from the area you have chipped.This will allow the new material to have a solid surface to adhere to. A wire brush is a good choice for this step. A stiff bristled broom or paintbrush will also work. Depending on the age and condition of the concrete chemical cleaning may be required, it is best to consult a pro.
5. Mix the cement/sand material you will use to fill in the area you have chipped out. Mix the dry ingredients first, using a proportion of 1 part Portland Cement (type I or II) to 2 1/2 parts clean masonry sand.
6. Add a latex or polymerized liquid bonding agent to the dry sand/cement mixture, using enough to thoroughly wet the material and bring it to a stiff, plastic consistency. Note that some bonding agents are applied directly to the area to be patched, like glue, so follow the instructions on the manufacturer's label.
7. Wet the area where the patch is to be applied with clean, fresh water. Do not flood the area, but make sure all surfaces are dampened, to assist in adhering the new cement mixture, as well as keeping the mixture from drying too quickly. Dry surfaces simply draw the moisture from the cement mixture too quickly, and will cause it to shrink, and ultimately, to crack.
8. Scoop some of your cement mixture out of your mixing container with a bull-nosed pointing trowel (or other suitable tool). Place the mixture into, or on the patch location, and work it into the space forcefully with the trowel to force out any air bubbles.
9. Level the surface of the wet cement with the trowel, leaving it slightly higher than the adjacent edges, to allow for settling and shrinkage. Allow it to dry and become stiff for an hour or so, depending on humidity and temperature.
10. Trowel the area with a steel finishing trowel when the patch material has become stiff. This will flatten and smooth the surface, and cause cement paste to rise to the surface. Very large, deep areas may be floated with a magnesium float to bring more cement paste up. This paste is the material that forms the surface of the finished slab.
11. Give the area another hour or two so that it sets up, or becomes hard, then finish trowelling it. At this point, you may need to splash a little water on the surface to slow the drying, as well as making the finishing process somewhat easier. Use the edge of your trowel to shave, or scrape off any of your cement mixture which has spread to the adjacent, finished surface. Another good choice for patching materials are hydraulic cements. They usually set up in less than 30 min. Eppley Handyman Services provide these service with affordable prices.
12. Clean your tools, and remove any excess material.
Need an estimate? Want to offer feedback? Have a question? You’ve come to the right place. You can reach us by phone or use this form to send us the details. Either way, we look forward to hearing from you.
Call us for :